Finally: A Business Model That Puts The Customer First
Our websites are established on a simple principle: you (the customer) must be happy. Otherwise we (the business) don’t get paid. To prove this, we use a “subscription” model for our sites, and the start of it is always FREE. Before you are ever asked to sign up or pay for anything, we do the following:
- Secure your domain name and populate the DNS record
- Build your website, including any special text & photos you may want
- Link your website to Google Maps, Bing, Yahoo, Mojo & several other traffic drivers
- Verify your Google Business Listing, optimize that webpage, and check to see that it shows up on GPS maps
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your site
- Create (or link your existing) Google+ page for Google Maps
- Optimize your site for handheld / smartphone use
- Provide access for you to examine and approve of all we have done.
Once we have done all of this (and before you have paid or subscribed to anything at all), you will be allowed a free trial period at no cost or obligation to see if you like our work. If you do, you subscribe to our service in the same way you would a magazine, using the links below.
Questions? Just call us at 252-515-1015 and we’ll be happy to explain anything further.
So Assuming I’m Happy… What Does It Cost?
Less than $30 per month, or $300 per year — whichever you prefer. Everything is automatically charged or debited to the account you specify, and we have obvious, easy links for you to cancel anytime.
You can see it all on our payment page.